Who we are:
Our website address is: https://rnestudio.com
What personal data we collect and why we collect it:
We ask you for certain personal data to provide you with the products or services you request. For example, when you make purchases, contact us, create an account, or use our website.
This personal data includes your:
- contact details including name, email, telephone number and shipping, billing address.
- login and account information, including screen name, password and unique user ID.
- personal details including gender, hometown, date of birth and purchase history.
- payment or credit card information.
- images, photos and videos.
Why and how do we use your personal data?
We use your personal data in the following ways:
To Communicate Information about our Products, Services, and for Other Promotional Purposes
When you consent, we will send you marketing communications and news concerning RN ESTUDIO, services, products and other promotions. You can leave this list at any time after you have given your consent.
If you are an existing customer of RN ESTUDIO (for example, if you have placed an order with us), we may use the contact details you provided to send you marketing communications about similar RN ESTUDIO products or services where permitted by applicable law (unless you have opted-out). In other cases, we ask for your consent to send you marketing information.
To process your personal data, we rely on certain legal grounds, depending on how you interact with our sites:
- When you purchase RN ESTUDIO producs from our site, we need your personal data to fulfill our contract with you. For example, we need your payment and contact details to deliver your order.
- We also rely on other legal grounds, such as our legitimate interests as a business, to comply with a legal obligation, or to protect your vital interests.
Sharing of your personal data
RN ESTUDIO sharing
RN ESTUDIO shares your personal data with:
- RN ESTUDIO entities for the purposes and under the conditions outlined above.
- Third party service providers processing personal data on RN ESTUDIO behalf, for example to process credit cards and payments, shipping and deliveries, host, manage and service our data, distribute emails, research and analysis, manage brand and product promotions as well as administering certain services and features. When using third party service providers we enter into agreements that require them to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data.
Protection and management of your personal data
Encryption & Security
We use a variety of technical and organizational security measures, including encryption and authentication tools, to maintain the safety of your personal data.
Retention of your personal data
Your rights relating to your personal data
You have the right to request:
1º Access to your personal data.
2º Electronic copy of your personal data.
3º Correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or inaccurate.
4º Deletion or restriction of your personal data in certain circumstances provided by applicable law.
These rights are not absolute. Where we have obtained your consent for the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. If you like would to request a copy of your personal data or exercise any of your other rights, please use our contact us.
Opting out of direct marketing
If you have a RN ESTUDIO account, you can opt-out of receiving RN ESTUDIO marketing communications by modifying your preferences in the “view or change my profile” section of our site. You can also opt-out by modifying your email subscriptions by clicking on the unsubscribe link or following the opt-out instructions included in the message. Alternatively, you can contact us using the contact details section.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.